“BAS Integrated enterprise management” is a comprehensive solution that covers the main areas of management and accounting. The solution allows you to organize a unified information system for managing various aspects of the activities of small and medium-sized enterprises. “BAS Integrated enterprise management” allows you to increase the productivity of all services of the enterprise and improve the processes of interaction between departments.
BAS Integrated enterprise management includes the following subsystems for integrated problem solving:
The product implements the functionality of applications for spending funds, monitors the execution of payments on applications.
The functionality of accounting for settlements with a bank in acquiring operations has been developed. In addition to actually registering payment transactions and refunds on payment cards, there is a stage for registering reports from banks on crediting payments, writing off refunds, and the content of the commission, which allows you to track each operation from the moment the payment is made until the funds arrive in the bank account.
Accounting for financial results (profit, loss) is carried out in the context of the activities of the enterprise. The composition of directions can be determined very flexibly – for example, directions can correspond to points of sale (for retail enterprises), assortment (for distributors), projects, and the like. A description of arbitrary rules for the distribution of cost and revenue from sales to areas of activity based on sales analytics is supported.
All this allows you to analyze in detail the effectiveness of the enterprise and develop the business, optimizing the composition of the lines of activity.
Key innovation solution:
- Accounting for loans, deposits and loans
- Acquiring (payment cards)
- Flexible billing calendar tools
- Application approval routes
- Flexible tools for generating payment documents for future dates
- Inventory of cash desks and bank accounts
- Cash flow analysis reports
The program uses the intuitive settings of the budget structure through the use of the “tabular budgeting model.”
Various means of automatic calculation of budget items allow decoding in the output of calculations. For each budget item, up to 6 arbitrary analysts are used.
Displaying and editing budget instances is possible in just one form. The system stores the history of changes in the values of budget items.
The calculation of planned indicators is carried out in the form of budget editing and allows the use of calculations according to the formula for each indicator simultaneously from several data sources.
The Versioning option for budget instances allows you to perform: version comparison, convolution, deletion, and also rollback to version.
These features allow you to significantly optimize the process of implementation (adjustment) of selected budget models.
Key innovation solution:
- Customizing budget views and advanced analytics
- Scenario Modeling
- Multi-currency support
- Tabular input and adjustment forms
- Economic Forecast
- Analysis of the achievement of targets
- Advanced financial analysis
The product implements opportunities for building a hierarchical model of goals and targets, includes tools for monitoring key performance indicators (KPI).
Key innovation solution:
- Building a hierarchical model of goals and targets
- Create a variety of metrics options with a comparison
- Target monitoring with output decryption
- Advanced analysis of financial results by business lines
- Variety of graphical forms of analytical reports
The product contains all the necessary tools for automation of accounting and tax accounting, including the preparation of mandatory (regulated) reporting in the organization. Accounting and tax accounting is carried out in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine.
Accounting for taxable profit, VAT and Single tax is implemented in accordance with the norms of the Tax Code of Ukraine.
The composition of the applied solution includes a chart of accounts that corresponds to the Order of the Minister of Finance of Ukraine “On approval of the chart of accounts and instructions for its application” No. 291 dated November 30, 1999. The composition of the accounts, the organization of analytical, currency, quantitative accounting on the accounts comply with the requirements of the legislation on accounting and reporting data. If necessary, users can independently create additional sub-accounts and sections of analytical accounting.
The product provides the user with a set of standard reports that allow you to analyze balances, account turnovers and postings in various analytical sections. To generate reports, it is possible to configure grouping, selection and sorting of the output to the report, in accordance with the specifics of the organization’s activities and the functions performed by the user.
The scope of delivery includes mandatory (regulated) reports intended for presentation to the owners of the organization and regulatory state bodies: financial reporting forms, tax returns.
Regulated reports for which such an opportunity is provided for by regulatory documents can be downloaded in electronic form.
Key innovation solution:
- Setting up the rules for reflecting business transactions for financial accounting groups
- Accounting of facts of economic activity on deferred holding with control of relevance of display
- Operational control of posting formation for an arbitrary document
- Automatic generation of tax invoices and their annexes based on the nomenclature of shipping documents
- Monitoring the completeness and accuracy of registration of incoming tax documents accurate to the VAT rate and tax purpose of the acquisition
The subsystem is designed to organize the work of company services involved in human resource management, integrated automation of processes that support the personnel policy of the enterprise, taking into account all the requirements of current legislation. To solve problems in this area, users are provided with the following options:
- work with personal data of employees
- accounting for the movement of personnel and employment of personnel of organizations and receipt of unified reporting forms and internal analytical reporting
- staffing organization
- work with work contracts
- time tracking using various accounting methods
- payroll calculation using various wage systems: time-based (including tariff), piecework and their varieties
- the use of performance indicators of the organization and the particular employee directly in calculating remuneration for labor
- calculation of deductions from wages, including on executive documents
- accrual of other income not related to remuneration and income in kind
- conducting settlements with staff in cash and non-cash, managing employee debts
- payroll analysis using internal analytical reporting
- receive unified reporting forms
- calculations of statutory taxes and deductions to the wage fund
- the formation of regulated reporting on wages, both consolidated and personalized
Key Innovation Solution:
- Analysis of the effectiveness of personnel management
- Payroll calculation based on employee development data
- Settlement with personnel
- Flexible ways to reflect salaries in financial and regulated accounting
- The ability to introduce an unlimited number of indicators, arbitrary formulas
- Analysis of the wage fund
- Calculation and calculation of vacation allowance
- Development of regulated payroll capabilities
The need for production is displayed by production plans consisting of specific time periods for execution (according to the selected planning scenario: year, quarter, month, week, etc.). The planning of semi-finished products used for the production of products takes into account the total production duration of their manufacture. According to production plans, a need is formed for the provision and purchase of materials. Targeted support and transfer of materials to production is supported to produce products for a specific customer order.
Supported production accounting with fixing the release of finished products, work. The regulatory requirements of issues in material and labor resources are described by resource specifications. The data of resource specifications are used to calculate the cost of manufactured products, work performed.
Production accounting is carried out at the level of implementing units and allows you to draw up multi-variable non-cash production processes, to form the unique cost of individual production batches.
The product allows you to organize control of material flows and resource consumption, ensuring the production, management and commercial activities of the enterprise. Cost accounting and calculation of production costs is based on operational accounting data.
Classification of possible resources for use:
- goods (material resources in quantitative-cost estimation)
- work (services with the possibility of quantitative distribution)
- (services in value terms only)
The product supports separate cost accounting by type of tax activity.
The cost management subsystem provides:
- accounting of the actual costs of the enterprise by type of activity in the necessary sections in kind and in cost measurement
- operational quantification of work in progress
- accounting of the actual balances of work in progress at the end of the reporting period in the required sections
- various ways of distributing costs on the cost of production and work performed, on production costs, areas of activity, on deferred expenses
- calculation of the actual cost of production for the period
- providing data on the structure of the cost of production
The calculated cost can be detailed to the amount of initial costs, regardless of the number of redistribution of the production process. This analysis significantly increases the visibility and control of the validity of the calculation of cost.
Key innovation solution:
- Separate cost accounting by activity
- Separate cost accounting for orders
- Distribution of expenses by lines of business
- Providing data on the structure of the cost of production in primary costs
- Improved master closing month
The program “BAS Integrated enterprise management” implements the functionality of working with commercial offers. Commercial offers allow you to record the history of negotiations with the client to determine the composition and conditions of sale. The functionality of the order is used as a “control center” by all subsequent actions for its processing. The entered order statuses (“not confirmed”, “for payment”, “for collateral”, “for shipment”) describing the stages of the order.
At different stages of the order, it can act as an order for collateral, for shipment, for paperwork. Monitoring the implementation of orders is carried out with detailing to the order line.
The subsystem allows you to specify a payment schedule for a client’s order (both in terms of advance payments and payments for the repayment of receivables). A graph can be formed taking into account the selected calendar. This allows you to plan the receipt of revenue for each day, to monitor compliance by the client with the agreed payment deadlines, to allocate overdue receivables. The system allows you to classify overdue debts in the context of intervals of depth of termination.
The accounting of planned and actual debt in the context of orders, payment deadlines and settlement documents is kept. User work with debt is greatly simplified: manual posting of payments received only on orders, distribution to other analytical sections is performed automatically in the background.
Similarly to sales, work with orders to suppliers and settlement of purchases has been implemented.
Key innovation solution:
- Performance management of sales processes and customer transactions
- sales funnel
- Formation of price lists with information on the remaining goods
- Using regulated sales processes, complex sales management business processes
- Advanced management of customer orders, standard and individual sales rules, offers
- customer service
- Sales Representative Management
- Monitoring the status of sales processes
- Vehicle Use Planning
- Probability estimation of sales forecast
- Separate accounting by partners (managerial accounting) and counterparties (regulated accounting)
- Automatic debt limit control
- inventory of mutual settlements
- Monitoring and classification of past due debts by a set of parameters
- Additional tools for generating statistical and analytical reporting on the status of mutual settlements
The product implements sales process management: regulation of process steps, process control, analysis. To this end, a business process mechanism is used that automatically tracks the process route and generates tasks for performers. In addition, a simplified control mode of the sales process with “manual” movement in stages has been implemented. Various types of processes with different composition of stages are allowed. They support the storage of supporting documents – regulations, instructions, document templates, etc., necessary during the development of the process. The system collects statistics of the processes performed, allows you to calculate the probability of bringing the existing sales potential to a successful result (“sales funnel”) and analyze the bottlenecks of processes.
All sales (“agreements”) that have begun are recorded in the system. They combine into a single whole all the information accumulated in the system during the preparation and execution of the sale – e-mail, information about calls, meetings, placing an order, invoice, invoices, additional files and the like. This helps to organize the work of sales managers as conveniently as possible. The system allows you to register and analyze the transaction environment: competitors, subcontractors, influential persons, their relationships. Based on the statistics of transactions, the system allows you to assess the likelihood of its successful implementation. Thus, the system automates and supports not only the implementation stage, but also the preparation of sales. In addition, the system allows you to analyze transactions that did not take place, which is necessary to improve the work of the sales department.
Separate lists of counterparties in the understanding of regulated accounting (legal entities and individuals) and objects of business interactions (customers, suppliers, competitors, etc.). This allows you to keep track of sales and relationship history not only in the context of “formal” legal counterparties, but also in the context of companies-a group of legal entities, independently operating counterparty units, etc. Maintaining information about the contact persons of partner companies, about communication between partners .
Key Innovation Solution:
- Forming a partner relationship strategy
- Business processes for organizing customer interactions
- Client, partner dossier
- Loyalty cards, customer loyalty analysis
- claim work
- Monitoring Implementation of Agreements
- BCG analysis
- Benchmarking Manager Performance
The product provides the managers responsible for the supply with the information necessary for timely decision-making on replenishment of inventories, to reduce purchase costs and ensure a clear organization of interaction with suppliers.
The functionality of the subsystem includes:
- operational planning of purchases based on sales plans, production plans and unfulfilled customer orders
- placing orders with suppliers and monitoring their execution
- registration and analysis of the implementation of additional conditions for contracts with fixed nomenclature items, volumes and delivery dates
- support of various schemes for receiving goods from suppliers, including acceptance for commission
- execution of unbilled deliveries using warehouse orders
- analysis of warehouse and production needs for goods, finished products and materials
- end-to-end analysis and establishment of relationships between sales orders and orders to suppliers
- analysis of the consequences that suppliers may fail to fulfill orders (which client order can be disrupted by a shortage of goods or materials)
- purchase planning taking into account the projected level of stocks and reserved inventory items in warehouses
- selection of optimal suppliers of goods according to their reliability, delivery history, criteria for the urgency of order fulfillment, proposed delivery conditions, territorial or other arbitrary attributes and the automatic generation of orders for them
- scheduling deliveries and payment schedules
Key innovation solution:
- Procurement Management
- Complex purchase business processes
- Control of delivery conditions
- Advanced analysis and selection of suppliers by price and terms
- Formation of the full acquisition cost of goods and materials
- Monitoring and analysis of the provision of stock needs
To manage the warehouse can be used the scheme of warrant stock accounting. The order structure may be included for shipping and receipt operations independently. Warehouse orders are issued strictly on the basis of documents, orders, which can be an order or delivery notes. The records of received but not executed orders are kept; the technology of the warehouse can be built entirely “from electronic orders.”
The subsystem provides for targeted storage of goods, that is, the maintenance of the remaining goods in the context of “storage” (cells, shelves, shelves), and packaging of goods. The system allows you to manage the layout of the goods at the places of storage upon receipt, collection from places of storage during shipment, movement and dismantling of goods. The algorithms laid down in the program automatically select the optimal storage locations for placement and collection, monitor for the absence of collisions in the case of high intensity warehouse operations.
The subsystem allows you to create different working areas for optimal access to the storage cells and determine the procedure for bypassing the storage cells, for example, working areas for the operation of the forklift and for manual selection of goods by an employee of the staff. For the selection of goods, various selection strategies can be set to optimize the placement of goods in cells. For example, when selecting goods, first of all release those cells where the goods are stored in a minimum sufficient amount. This will free up the cells to accommodate the goods, only received. The mechanism of proactive feed cells of the targeted composition (premises) allows you to increase the speed of selection when shipping goods from the warehouse. Address storage of goods can be used optionally. In addition to it, reference binding of storage locations is supported.
The program implements a multi-step process of inventory of goods, including the formation of orders for inventory, issuing orders for the transfer of balances in storage, separate reflection of surpluses and shortages in operational and financial accounting.
The application solution allows you to automate the process of delivery of goods to customers, as well as the process of delivery of goods when moving goods between warehouses. Delivery of goods can be carried out directly to the addresses of customers (storage facilities) or using a transport company (carrier). The transportation task is formed taking into account the delivery zone, the detour order of delivery addresses, as well as the carrying capacity of the vehicle.
Key innovation solution:
- Complex hierarchical structure of warehouses
- Address Warehouse Management
- Separate order accounting – reservation requirements
- Accounting for multi-turn packaging
- Inventory management
- Statistical analysis of stocks, storage of the results of ABC / XYZ analysis
- Estimated projected demand
- Goods in warehouses by expiration date
- delivery control
- product calendar
“BAS Integrated Enterprise Management” was developed on the new technology platform Business Automation Framework, which allows
- provide high reliability, performance and scalability of the system
- organize work with the system via the Internet in the thin client or web client mode (through a regular Internet browser), in particular in the “cloud” mode
- customize the interface for a specific user or group of users, taking into account the role of the user, his access rights and individual settings
The functional options mechanism implemented in the BAS Integrated Enterprise Management system allows you to “enable” or “disable” the various functional parts of the application solution without programming (changing the product).
For more information, the acquisition and implementation of BAS Integrated Enterprise Management, please contact members of the All-Ukrainian public organization Union of Business Automators (SAB) . Members of the union are also ready to conduct individual demonstrations, training, and complete a full project for the implementation of the system.
You can switch to “BAS Integrated Enterprise Management” from other programs of the BAS line and from programs of the 1C: Enterprise line on an upgrade basis. For more information, please contact SAB members.
Support for users of the software product is carried out in accordance with the rules for the provision of the ITS “Consultation Line” service. Support is provided if there is a valid Information Technology Support (ITS) agreement. For more information, please contact SAB members.