The mechanism for exporting the product to the APS-system is implemented using the add-in
1. A tab with elements for export has been added to the SolidWorks panel
2. When you click on the “Download to APS” button, the SolidWorks object model is parsed and the product is unloaded into the APS
3. The download is made to the buffer zone of the APS system to verify and correct the data for the specification. There is a built-in 3D model viewer.
4. After successful verification and correction of the data, it is possible to form a specification in the APS system, with the laying of the incoming nomenclature in the regulatory directories of the APS system.
5. The specification is formed in the APS system with the stacking of the model files in the electronic archive and the binding to the specification item