Company A-ProSystem LLC is a system integrator, service provider, in the field of complex automation and optimization of business processes of industrial enterprises and design organizations.
Our company uses various project methodologies
- Cascade is a model of the software development process, in which the development process looks like a flow, consistently passing the phases of requirements analysis, design, implementation, testing, integration and support
- Agile is a flexible development methodology, consists of a series of approaches to software development focused on the use of iterative development, the dynamic formation of requirements and the provision of their implementation as a result of constant interaction within self-organizing working groups consisting of specialists of various profiles
- Scrum – a framework for flexible software development. The framework is based on an empirical method and is designed to develop high-value products in an intricate environment.
- Kanban is a development management method that implements the “just-in-time” principle and promotes a uniform distribution of workload among employees. With this approach, the entire development process is transparent to all team members. Tasks as they arrive are entered in a separate list, from where each developer can extract the required task.
Our company offers automation of accounting in sections
- Business and tax accounting
- Financial Planning, Budgeting, Treasury
- Consolidation of IFRS and management reporting
- Procurement, production and sales planning
- Operational production accounting
- Address storage of goods (products)
- HR records and payroll
- Office work, contract work
- Motor vehicles records
Basic specification of works
The base specification displays the major milestones of the project, the results of the work and the planned lead time. Consists of 4-5 stages depending on the project.
The stage at which the information on the activities of the enterprise is collected and analyzed, and the development of an optimization plan. Documents are prepared: “Survey report”, “Functional technical task”, “Explanatory note to the techno-working project”.
The architecture of the future solution, the main business processes “as is” and “as it should be”, the mechanisms of integration with the current information systems, the requirements for the initial loading and maintenance of the NSI, the requirements for the development of workstations, the requirements for developing the required reporting are described.
Import and reconciliation of initial data
The real data is transferred to the system, the correctness of the system operation with the operating data is checked.
The adapted system is launched into operation, the “Hot Line” of consulting and technical support of users is organized. A user’s manual and an administrator’s guide are being developed.
Configuring, adapting and testing the system
At this stage, there is a development of new functionality and adaptation of the existing one in the chosen information system.
Also testing and debugging of the system, preparation for pilot operation are carried out.
Preparing materials for training users and administrators, and directly training groups of 5-6 people. On the passed material testing of the trainees is conducted, the result of which is the report for the Customer.
The following is an example of a basic job specification
|№||Content||Results of work||Duration, work. days.|
|1.1.||Carrying out an audit of the current level of automation of the Customer’s business processes||
|1.2.||Description of the main business processes “as is” and analysis of the problems of current accounting.||
|1.3.||The systematization and formalization of the requirements for the future system received during the audit.||
|1.4.||Development and coordination of the technical assignment for the specificity of the Customer.||
|2.||Configuring, adapting, and testing the system||22-66|
|2.1.||Testing the adapted functionality, demonstrating the modified and customized sections||
|3.1.||Preparing for user training||
|3.2.||User training (based on 5 groups of no more than 5 users per group)||
|4.||Importing and reconciling the original data </ strong>||11-22|
|4.1.||Download and reconcile NSI
Loading and reconciling residues
|Full reconciliation of the transferred data for the agreed period|
|5.1.||Consulting and technical support||
|5.2.||Developing user instructions and an administrator’s guide||Development of user instructions and administrator’s guide|