What questions will the PMO system answer?
- What are the planned dates of the production program, how to manage them?
- How to plan the dates of shipment of finished products?
- Where are the bottlenecks or unused production facilities?
- How to optimize production cycle time and inventory levels?
- How to manage orders for existing resources and production capacity, with their current load?
- Is there a delay in the implementation of the production program from the planned dates?
- How to understand the readiness of the production program in the context of orders, components and assemblies?
Production planning and management:
- Maintaining a portfolio of orders, production profile management;
- Automating the life cycle of an order (from creation to execution);
- Reservation of finished components under the production order;
- Formation of the procurement plan and orders to suppliers based on production orders;
- Scheduling of production, taking into account the prioritization of orders;
- Analysis of the feasibility of the order within a specified time frame;
- Updating the production program;
- Analysis of the employment of work centers in real time;
- Optimization of loading machine;
- Dispatching production;
- Group management of tasks in production (discharge, closure, fixing a marriage in production);
- Operational control of the readiness of components and assemblies.
Technical preparation of production
KTD Kit Preparation
Loading stock from PDM
List of reports received:
Bill of Materials
Statement of the specified labor intensity by product
Maintaining a portfolio of orders
Order statuses. Specification of production order.
Work with user profiles
Reservation of finished semi-finished products in warehouses
Formation of the order to the supplier of materials and components
Planning and actual execution of orders and start-ups
Detailed information on the technological operation in the order
Production Order Planning
Adjustment of the production plan on the Gantt chart.
Recalculation of the production program on the date of relevance
Creating a document "Requirement-invoice" for the release of materials
Display of equipment load in general and in the context of the analyst
Control the lag from the production plan
Providing operational information about the real state of implementation of the production plan for making management decisions, with the possibility of updating data.