THE ADVANTAGES OF THE SOLUTION BAS SMALL BUSINESS:
- The solution helps to increase the efficiency of the company, providing owners and managers with a wide range of management tools, and employees with new opportunities for productive work.
- The program allows you to automate your business step by step, starting with relevant areas and gradually expanding automation to other activities.
- The solution is not overloaded with unnecessary functionality, it can be easily adjusted to the specifics of the organization of management and accounting in the company – this provides a “quick start” and the convenience of daily work.
- No knowledge of bookkeeping and tax accounting is required.
- The program is implemented entirely on managed forms. It allows you to use it in thick, thin or web client mode, i.e. to work with the system from anywhere in the world.
MAIN FUNCTIONALITY OF BAS SMALL BUSINESS
Registration of business operations and the formation of primary documents of business activities of the company – trade and purchase, financial, warehouse, production, etc. – are performed with the help of understandable screen forms-analogues of paper documents with receipt of necessary printed forms.
All data is stored in a single information base
In one informational base:
- customer database;
- bank and cash operations, client-bank, payment calendar;
- settlements with counterparties, personnel;
- accounting for materials, goods, products;
- customer orders, purchase orders;
- planning and accounting of works and services;
- planning and accounting of production operations;
- planning of enterprise resource loading;
- trading operations, including retail sales;
- personnel accounting, payroll accounting;
- cost accounting and cost price calculation;
- property, capital;
- income, expenses, profits and losses;
- regulated reporting for sole proprietors;
- financial planning (budgeting), etc.
A wide range of reports provides owners, managers and employees with the ability to quickly obtain information – in a form that is convenient for work and decision-making, with the required speed and detail.
The program is not designed for bookkeeping and tax accounting – for these purposes it is convenient to use the configuration “BAS Accounting”, and use the unloading of data into this application solution.
The program can be used for several companies or private entrepreneurs – both independent and working within the same business. When the scale and structure of the business, approaches to management or organization of work change, the program can be reconfigured without much time and money.
DESCRIPTION OF SOLUTION FUNCTIONALITY
Marketing and sales
“BAS SMALL BUSINESS” supports the maintenance of a company’s product assortment, prices and discounts, sales planning, as well as work with customers and clients.
Sales plans can be formed in physical and cost terms and are compiled for the enterprise as a whole or for individual departments.
To analyze sales efficiency a plan-fact analysis of sales is made for separate subdivisions, nomenclature groups and goods.
Documenting the sales of products, works and services is performed by invoices or acts of performed works, as well as by work orders. On the basis of sales documents, tax documents are formed.
“BAS Small Business” can be used in automated and non-automated retail outlets.
Quantitative or accural accounting is supported.
Required reports can be generated. Supports the creation and printing of labels and price tags.
Supplies and purchasing
“BAS Small Business provides support for the inventory management process of the enterprise.
The supply department is promptly provided with information to identify and meet internal and external needs for goods and services: the availability of unsecured needs for inventory reserve, works and services, actual purchases, open orders to suppliers and production orders.
Requirements are met by reserving goods in unencumbered balances at storage locations, as well as by placing them in supplier orders and production orders.
The function of registering the receipt of additional expenses for the purchase of inventory reserve is supported.
Inventory and warehouse
To record the company’s inventories in multiple warehouses, the following features are provided:
- separate inventory accounting – own goods, materials, products, as well as goods accepted and transferred for commission, and materials accepted and transferred for processing;
- accounting of random characteristics of the nomenclature (color, size, etc.), as well as inventory lots;
- accounting in the context of storage units (zones, racks, shelves, etc.);
- relocation of inventories (between storage units, issuance for the operation and return from the operation, the write-off for internal needs);
- inventory reservation (inventory and cost accounting in the context of customer orders);
- use of the order scheme of inventory accounting (receipt stock orders, expenses stock orders);
- printing labels and price tags.
Supports stock counts and reporting of inventory results – posting and writing off the inventory resources.
Works, services, production
“BAS Small Business” supports the management of the processes of manufacturing products, performing works, providing services.
Data on the composition and technology of works performed and products produced are managed using specifications.
The production schedule is formed by production orders; the work and services schedule is formed by production orders and work orders.
Planning the enterprise resource loading is performed by production orders and work orders.
The configuration allows you to record the fact of production. The output can be registered both in the production department and in the warehouse (e.g., packing, assembling kits). The products are down in the name of the structural unit that produced them and can be moved to another structural unit – for example, to the warehouse for subsequent sale or to the next workshop along the technological route.
The fact of the performance of work (the provision of service) and its delivery to the customer is reflected in the act of works performed, as well as directly in the work orders.
Provision is made for recording the actual information about the performance of works on work orders and assignments. This information can be used in the future for payroll accounting, as well as for work efficiency evaluation and plan-fact analysis of personnel performance.
A simple mechanism for performing works and services using work orders (documents that combine the functions of a buyer’s order, invoice, service ticket and invoice for services) is implemented.
The program allows you to keep record of funds, as well as to form an operational payment calendar.
Funds management includes:
- accounting of funds flow in cash and on bank accounts,
- drawing up source documents for the bank and cash desk,
- settlements with accountable persons,
- generating the payment calendar,
- integration with the “client-bank” system.
Payroll and Personnel
“BAS Small Business” supports human resources records management, including part-time employees, timekeeping (timesheets) and payroll accounting for employees of the company. Human resources records management includes the following functions:
- employment formalization,
- personnel movement,
- Personnel dismissal.
Salary calculation capabilities:
- payroll accounting, taxes (personal income tax) and contributions (ERS) is performed in the context of types of accruals and retentions by a single document “Payroll calculation”;
- generating pay-sheets for wage and advance payments to employees;
- absentee management – the timesheet is used which allows you to record time both by days and cumulatively for a period.
- The section provides the possibility to form analytical reports on settlements with the staff, accruals and retentions of the employees.
“BAS Small Business” provides accounting of property (non-current assets) – fixed assets and intangible assets of the organization:
- acceptance for accounting, changes in parameters,
- calculation of depreciation,
- sale and write-off.
The “BAS Small Business” program has the ability to maintain management accounting, obtain the management balance sheet, the formation and analysis of financial results. For these purposes, the system provides a management chart of accounts and a mechanism for generating management document entries.
Due to the availability of such reports as a turnover balance sheet, funds, income and expenses, the application solution allows you to form financial statements for an arbitrary period of time.
Income and expense accounting is performed on an accrual basis or an accrual and a cash basis.
Analytical accounting of income and expenses using the accrual method is performed in the context of directions of activities, departments, customer orders, income and expense items (accounts).
According to data of management accounting, the user has an opportunity to form main financial reports:
- the management balance sheet;
- the profit and loss statement;
- the statement of movement of funds.
The system has the ability to register financial plans (budgets):
- the forecast balance sheet;
- the profit and loss budget;
- the budget of movement of funds.
The section also provides tools for tax charge, input and distribution of other expenses, call of the month closing procedure.
To control the activities of the enterprise on the part of the manager, “Manager’s Monitor” is designed, which summarizes the main indicators:
- demand balance on accounts and in cash of the enterprise;
- accounts receivable – total, overdue;
- accounts payable – total, overdue;
- profits and losses;
- overdue liabilities to buyers and customers for the shipment of goods and services;
- overdue liabilities to suppliers and contractors for delivery of goods and services.
Analytical reports allow you to get information on all aspects of accounting. The user can set (customize) the level of detail, grouping parameters and criteria for selecting data in the reports in accordance with the specific tasks, as well as save your own customization of reports.
Adjusting accounting parameters
In the process of customizing, the following is carried out:
- the registration of information on the organizations of the enterprise;
- the registration of the structure of the enterprise – departments, warehouses;
- the adjustment of accounting parameters;
- the adjustment of service functions;
- the input of initial data on accounting sections.
The “Getting Started Assistant” makes it easy to get started with the system. With its help, the user, step by step, can fill in accounting data, enter balances at the beginning of work and make basic settings of the program. It is possible to disable accounting sections that are not used in the enterprise, such as accounting payroll or production.
Integration with “BAS Accounting”, “BAS Retail ” configurations.
The data exchange with the programs “BAS Accounting” and “BAS Retail ” is two-way, with the ability to configure directions. The exchange is performed at the level of documents and reference information.