Specialists of the company LLC “A-ProSystem” carry out a variety of consulting services from diagnostics to the construction of business processes of enterprises.
Four-level model of enterprise work optimization
1. Business Processes
Availability and relevance of the main tools – business process maps, KPI templates (key performance parameters) of key processes. Consistency, sufficiency, efficiency and reliability of indicators.
Business processes will be updated and available covered by regulations.
3. Organizational structure
Availability and relevance of the main tools – the organizational structure of the enterprise (legal / managerial), the structure of the CFA. Consistency, sufficiency, efficiency and reliability of indicators.
Accuracy of planning / forecasting, covering the methodology of the required analyst (indicators).
Industries in which we work
- The services
- Experienced Mechanical Engineering
- Individual engineering
- Serial engineering
- Aircraft building
- Instrument making
- Food industry
- Chemical industry
- Automotive industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
Goals and objectives of survey and reengineering
Analysis of problems and formalization of requirements
- Interviewing with the key specialists of the Customer to collect data on business processes subject to automation
- Fixing and analysis of the problems of current accounting
- Description of the album of business processes “As is”
- Formalization of requirements for the future system
Development of a functional technical task for the adaptation and implementation of the system
- Development of the architecture of the future system
- Description of business processes “As it should be”
- Description of the rules of interaction with the current information systems, the description of the work of integration mechanisms
- Development or modernization of accounting methodology and regulations
- Development of a functional technical task for the adaptation and implementation of IP
Preparing for the automation project
- Choosing a software product for automation
- Development of the basic project specification
- Development of a basic project schedule
- Development of project boundaries
- Development of the project charter
- Calculation of the preliminary budget of the project (to be specified at the stage of the technical project)
Main results of the survey
The collection and formalization of the problems of current accounting has been accomplished and the requirements for the future system have been fixed.
The architecture of the future system was developed and the main business processes “How will be” are described.
Documents “Audit report” and / or “Functional technical task for adaptation and implementation of IP” have been developed.
A calendar implementation plan was developed, a basic specification of the work was formed.