“BAS Trade Management” is a modern tool to improve the business efficiency of a trading company. The solution allows you to increase the productivity of many enterprise services, work with operational information that reflects the current state of operational activities, and quickly and conveniently receive reports for decision-making at different levels.
“BAS Trade Management” is a modern tool for increasing the business efficiency of a trading company. Solution allows
- increase the productivity of all services of a commercial enterprise;
- work with operational information that reflects the current state of the enterprise;
- receive reports quickly and conveniently for decision-making at different levels.
The product automates the following tasks:
- planning and plan-fact analysis of sales, purchases, collection (disassembly)
- sales, supply, inventory management;
- supplier and customer relationship management;
- order management;
- customer self-service via the web;
- work of sales representatives;
- claim processing;
- cash management;
- accounting and analysis of business expenses;
- settlement management;
- price analysis and pricing policy management;
- integration with commercial equipment;
- analytical reporting on trading activities;
- collaboration with BAS Retail and BAS Accounting.
The program allows you to plan sales and purchases in quantitative and total terms, collection volumes (disassembly) in quantitative terms, as well as carry out assortment sales planning.
Prediction of sales can be carried out in the context of individual compositions or in the context of store formats (warehouses), in the context of managers, customers or individual agreements with customers. The sales plan is fixed for a certain period of time with a given periodicity of the plan: week, decade, month, etc. The program provides reports for a plan-fact analysis of the execution of plans of all kinds.
Assorted sales planning
Assorted sales planning provides the following features:
- sales planning by product category
- sales planning in terms of store formats and nomenclature
- detailing the general sales plan by item category using split factors;
- manage collections of goods;
- filling out assortment sales and purchase plans;
- use the average selling price.
Planning can be carried out with varying degrees of detail. When planning, data sources can be used:
- planned and actual volumes of purchases and sales;
- order quantities;
- stocks and other sources.
There is also the possibility of planning collection (disassembly) in quantitative terms. There is the possibility of placing orders to the supplier on the basis of purchase plans and collection plans, as well as the formation of assembly orders (disassembly) based on collection plans (disassembly).
Terms of work with clients
To register the standard conditions of sale applicable to the segment of partners (wholesale customers, distributors, chain stores, etc.), standard agreements with customers are provided, the use of which will allow to establish:
- price conditions (prices and discounts)
- financial conditions (currency, schedule, form of payment, payment procedure)
- logistic conditions (composition of shipment, delivery time);
- other (organization, taxation, customer segment, nomenclature segment and other conditions).
The model agreement is suitable for working with an unlimited number of customers.
It is possible to form various standard agreements if the conditions for the sale of different groups of goods (nomenclature segments) differ. The main task of fixing the conditions of sale in a transaction is the automatic control of their compliance with the sale of goods.
For those customers with whom work is carried out on special conditions, you can set individual conditions of sale. Individual sales conditions are recorded using an individual transaction for a particular customer. An individual agreement can be formed on the basis of data from a standard agreement with a client. An individual agreement can clarify the terms of a model agreement. For example, the organization, counterparty, composition, schedule of payment may be indicated if they are not defined in the standard conditions of sale.
An applied solution monitors compliance with the sale rules: a sale with a deviation from the established rules can only be carried out after additional approval by the head or other responsible persons. Coordination of transactions is carried out using the business process “Coordination of transactions with customers”.
To display the data of a specific legal document, it is possible to conduct contracts with clients. Accounting under contracts can be maintained in any case, regardless of whether or not agreements are used to register sales rules at the enterprise. The contract is concluded between the specific organization of the enterprise and the organization of a third-party enterprise (counterparty).
Applied solution allows you to determine the different types of prices of goods. For each type of price, the currency of the price, calculation rules, rounding method and other characteristics are determined.
For each type of price, its own calculation rules (method of setting prices) are determined.
It is possible to assign price calculation algorithms:
- based on data stored in the infobase;
- in the form of arbitrary formulas.
Pricing rules can be detailed to price groups of goods. For each price group of goods, a different calculation formula can be set. You can use the formula constructor to create calculation formulas.
Pricing based on data from an information base provides various possibilities. For example, you can get data on the minimum market price based on registered data on the prices of competitors and suppliers.
Terms for discounts (extra charges)
It is possible to assign manual and automatic discounts (margins). Discounts (margins) can be applied both in wholesale and retail trade.
Discount (mark-up) can be assigned:
- to a specific client in accordance with the terms of sale (in the case of an individual transaction with the client) or a group of clients in accordance with the terms of the sale (in the case of a standard agreement with clients);
- on a certain type of loyalty card presented by a client;
- in case of registration of sales from a specific staff (store).
The purpose of both percentage and total discounts (margins), as well as the provision of bonus discounts (gifts, discounts to quantity). The quantity discount is applied if the same product is provided as a bonus (gift). A gift is applied if, when buying a certain amount of goods from a certain segment, it is necessary to provide a different product as a gift. The discount (mark-up) can be assigned on a specific segment of the item, on any item from the list. The percentage and amount of the discount can be specified for each price group.
The application solution provides various standard schemes for the conditions for the provision of discounts (margins) (for a one-time sales volume, for a form of payment, for a sale, etc.). Discounts (margins) can be combined into groups, for each of which the rule for the general application of discounts (margins) within a group is determined. There are various options for the joint use of discounts (margins):
- Minimum – in case of joint action of discounts (margins) in one group, a discount with a minimum value will be selected;
- Maximum – in case of joint action of discounts (margins) in one group, the discount with the maximum value will be selected;
- Addition – in case of joint action of discounts (margins) in one group, discounts (margins) will be added, that is, a discount (margin) will be applied equal to the sum of discounts or margins;
- Multiplications – in case of joint action of discounts (margins) in one group, discounts (margins) will be applied sequentially;
- crowding out – in case of joint action of discounts (margins) in one group, only the discount will take effect, which has the highest priority in the group.
Valid manual discounts for sales may be limited. Limitations can be defined for specific managers (users) or for specific customers (in agreements on sales conditions). The restriction of manual discounts (margins) can be detailed to price groups.
Automation of the business process of sale
To increase the efficiency of “long” sales, the system provides the ability to automate the entire process of managing the agreement. The steps of the business process are supported, starting from the moment the proposal is agreed on the basis of the customer’s primary interest in the agreement drawn up with him, continuing to formulate a proposal, agree on the cost, schedule of payments and deliveries, enter into an agreement to secure the transaction with goods, and ending with the control of fulfillment of the obligation ” payment and shipping obligations.
In addition, a simplified sales process control mode with manual stage movement has been implemented. Various types of processes are allowed, with different composition of stages. They support the storage of supporting documents – regulations, instructions, document templates and other materials needed during the life cycle of the process. All sales (transactions) processes are registered in the system. They combine into a single whole all the information accumulated in the system during the preparation and execution of the sale: e-mail, information about calls, meetings, ordering, invoices, invoices, additional files and the like. This helps to organize the work of sales managers as conveniently as possible.
Using regulated sales processes allows you to manage the quality of customer service, quickly receive information:
- terms of processing operations at the stages of sales processes;
- bottlenecks of processes (the number of losses and lost potential at the stages)
- probabilistic cash flow forecast;
- graphical (in the form of a “sales funnel” diagram) presentation of the state of sales processes;
- detailed status of the processes: the number of transactions (in the work, won and lost) and potential by the stages of the sales processes;
- deviations from average values by managers, partners and types of transactions.
Based on the statistics of transactions, you can assess the likelihood of their successful implementation. So, the system automates and supports not only the implementation stage, but also sales preparation.
The system allows you to analyze the degree of satisfaction of primary customer demand. All these features make it possible to improve the work of the sales department.
Commercial offers allow you to record the history of negotiations with the client to determine the composition and conditions of sales.
- The manager forms a commercial offer. A commercial offer can be formed in the formats .doc (Microsoft Word), .odt (OpenOffice), * .mxl;
- The manager sends the quotation to the client;
- The client sends a response, is recorded in the form of a commercial offer, entered on the basis of the original commercial offer;
- According to the results of the agreement, the manager indicates those positions for which conditions have been agreed with the client.
After the quotation is agreed and the contract is concluded, the delivery is carried out as part of the orders.
Sales order management
The order is the “control center” for all subsequent actions of its implementation.
The order process is managed through the corresponding statuses and document states. The order status is calculated automatically and reports on the current state of affairs on the order as you go through the sales business process.
At any time, the manager can get detailed information about the status of the order: how the paid customer’s order should be in accordance with the payment stages indicated in it, according to the state of payment for the order and the state of shipment for the order. To increase convenience, a visual display of the status of the provision of orders is provided.
The program automatically controls the compliance of orders with the terms of trade transactions, not allowing users who do not have the appropriate rights to deviate from them. To coordinate deviations from the terms of the agreement, the business process “Coordination of order” can be used. The system automatically sends the task to the authorized users for approval of the order and approves it subject to the availability of a positive decision of the persons responsible for the coordination.
It is possible to include separate cost accounting for any order. This accounting mode allows you to accurately determine the profitability of an individual order.
The solution provides an opportunity to specify the payment schedule for the order (both in terms of advance payments, and in terms of payments for the repayment of receivables). This allows you to plan revenue receipts by days, monitor customer compliance with the agreed payment deadlines, and allocate overdue receivables. Overdue debts can be analyzed in the context of those payment stages that are registered in the customer’s order. The program allows you to automatically prohibit shipments to customers with a debt period exceeding the established limit. In the case of registration of shipment without an order, an indication of the date of payment is also provided, if shipment is made on credit. In addition to planning funds and controlling accounts receivable, information on compliance with the payment schedule is taken into account when processing a customer order. Goods under the order will be purchased only after payment is received for the “Advance” stage, in order to start shipment of goods to order, in addition to paying the advance payment, payment must be received for the “Prepayment” stage. Information about the order by which goods can be shipped is automatically generated in the form of a list of orders for shipment. When forming the list of shipments, the dates of shipments indicated in the orders are taken into account. Monitoring the implementation of orders is carried out with accuracy to individual items of the order. The system prevents the “overfulfillment” of the order so that the quantity shipped does not exceed the order. The accounting of planned and actual debt in the context of orders, payment deadlines and settlement documents is kept. For sales in the affiliate network, optimization of work with groups of partners according to the same sales rules is provided. In order to quickly process the needs of partners in compliance with corporate rules of service, such a short business process of order processing, if necessary, can be used.
The program provides for the possibility of self-registration of orders by customers via the Internet. The client is given access to the information base and the login password is indicated.
Working in a self-service system, the client can perform the following actions:
- View general information on your order.
- Place a new order, specify the delivery method. During the selection of the order, the client can view the product map with a brief description and photo of the product.
- View order status.
- Check the status of settlements, clarify your data.
- Register a complaint or claim, see the status of its processing.
- Register your return request.
- Issue a sales report if the client is a commission agent.
- Execute an act of disagreement when accepting goods.
- Register your procurement plans.
- Receive automatic notifications based on the results of events in the infobase or based on data analysis.
Information entered by an external user automatically appears in the infobase. Orders placed by an external user are processed like any other orders.
Automation of sales of a group of trading companies / holding
The Intercampani work scheme is supported: goods are purchased at one company’s organization, and sold on behalf of other organizations. In this scheme of work, according to the configured rules, the organization-owner of the goods sold is automatically selected, the resale of goods between the organizations within the company is made out.
Sales Representative Management
The program implements the functionality for managing sales representatives (sales agents): assigning clients to agents, assigning a visit schedule, planning customer visits, generating detailed tasks for collecting orders and solving other arbitrary issues. Based on the results of the completed tasks, customer orders can be automatically created in the information database. Information on the expenses of the sales representative (advance reports) is also recorded and customer information is collected.
There is also the possibility of independent work of sales representatives without registration of preliminary tasks: Information about goods and customers is transmitted to sales representatives. After working with customers, the sales representative fixes the order, clarifies information about customers or enters data on new customers, records data on expenses.
Analysis of the activities of sales representatives is carried out using various reports: you can compare the activities of sales representatives in terms of the effectiveness of their work, and also conduct a plan-fact analysis of the activities of sales representatives.
The program allows you to automate sales management through its own network of stores. For a chain of stores is the ability to:
- Formation of an assortment of goods in accordance with store formats (supermarket, convenience store, boutique, etc.).
- Establishment of quantitative restrictions (quotas) for product categories in stores of various formats.
- Determining the composition of the product category – which products will represent each category in each format.
- Defining the role of the product in the assortment, the assortment stage and the assignment of the price type for assortment goods.
- Conduct assortment analysis.
Depending on the format of the stores, various automation schemes are used.
Integration with a specialized solution installed in stores
To manage sales in a retail network, it is recommended to use BAS Trade Management in conjunction with the BAS Retail solution or one of the industry solutions based on BAS Retail. Such a scheme provides:
- In the office – the maximum capabilities of warehouse management, supplier relationship management, sales planning and analysis in various sections, organization of promotions to increase customer loyalty;
- In the store – autonomous work that does not depend on the reliability of the communication channel with the office, a convenient, functional workplace of the cashier.
Sales in a store that is automated with BAS Trade Management
Retail operations can also be performed directly in the BAS Trade Management. In this case, you can use various trading equipment and payment transaction registrars (RROs): fiscal registrars, barcode scanners, electronic scales, data collection terminals, and the like.
When making retail sales, the cashier uses a specialized workplace that allows you to perform all the operations related to the sale of goods on the trading floor:
- opening a cash register shift;
- check processing;
- accepting payment from the buyer;
- cash register shift closures;
- transfer of retail revenue to the cash desk of the enterprise.
Payment for the check can be made in cash or using payment cards.
In the process of operational work, it is possible to process returns during the cash register shift. After the cash register shift is closed, the document “Retail Sales Report” is generated. Information about all the checks are broken after the cash register shift is stored in the information database in the form of archived checks.
After the cash register shift is closed, on the basis of archival receipts, it is possible to complete the operation of returning goods to the retail buyer.
The program allows not only to pay by credit cards (acquiring operations), but also to track the process of transferring funds from the bank.
The process of loading data on acquiring operations, implemented reports to control the passage of acquiring payments, is automated. Sales using payment cards can also be carried out in trade.
Sales at human (remote) locations
The program automates the work with remote retail outlets in which access to the information base is not provided. For example, it can be small shops, trade pavilions, fair places and the like.
At the point of sale, settlement transaction registrars (RROs) are used only to register the amounts received from customers, sufficient to comply with the current rules for the use of RROs in Ukraine. It is assumed that at the time of the sale, this sale is not registered in the program. At the end of the period, the outlet transfers to the cash desk of the trading company the funds received as a result of the sale of goods to customers during this period.
If a detailed account of the sale of goods is maintained at a point of sale, the point of sale also reports on the quantity of goods sold. This information is recorded using the Retail Sales Report document.
In the event that the point does not keep detailed daily records of the goods sold, the outlet conducts an inventory and receives data on the current balances of the goods. Deficiencies identified by the inventory will mean sales volumes for the period after the previous inventory. Shortages and surpluses of goods revealed by the inventory and are not related to sales in a non-automated retail outlet can be registered in the information base with the documents “Write-off of shortages of goods” and “Posting of surplus goods.” These documents can be generated as part of an inventory campaign.
At any time, the program allows you to verify the correctness of the delivery of retail revenue and compare the volume of retail revenue received from the point information about the sale of goods. Using various reports, you can conduct a comparative analysis of the retail sales of goods in various outlets, and analyze the optimal stock of goods in them. In retail, you can use all those methods of inventory management to calculate the optimal stock of goods, and apply to wholesale sales.
The key objectives of the inventory management process are:
- stock availability in the required quantity;
- achieving the desired level of customer service;
- reduced need for working capital;
- improvement of goods circulation indicators;
- reduction of enterprise costs for the purchase and storage of goods;
- stock removal.
To fully achieve the above goals, the application solution allows you to maintain stocks in the warehouse, to ensure the quantity of goods on current orders for shipment and to meet the needs of procurement plans.
Simplified stock maintenance
The simplified maintenance of stocks in the warehouse is associated with the fulfillment of the tasks:
- control of the current balance of goods in stock;
- determination of the maximum and minimum volume of stocks;
- calculation of average daily consumption of goods;
- definition of the supplier and conditions of work with him;
- formation of orders for suppliers for the quantity of goods that is necessary to maintain stock.
Simplified inventory maintenance is carried out in accordance with the parameters:
- Minimum balance – the desired quantity of goods, which is determined by the delivery time;
- Maximum balance – the desired amount of goods, determines the level of stocks and the frequency of delivery.
The minimum and maximum balances can be set manually or calculated automatically based on the average daily consumption of goods.
You can maintain inventory in the case of choosing a simplified inventory management option by placing orders with suppliers. The maximum and minimum balances, as well as the actual balances of goods in warehouses, are taken into account when calculating the quantity of goods that is recommended for ordering from the supplier to maintain stock. The quantity of goods that must be ordered from the supplier is calculated for all goods. At the same time, the system issues recommendations to the supplier’s order only for those goods whose inventory levels are less than or equal to the minimum balance (“To order” box).
If the balance of the goods in the warehouse is less than or equal to the minimum balance, then it will be offered to order the goods to bring the balance of the goods to the level of the maximum balance. The calculated order value is reduced by the quantity of goods that was ordered earlier.
Extended stock maintenance
Extended stock maintenance in the warehouse is associated with the fulfillment of the tasks:
- control of the current balance of goods in stock;
- determination of the maximum and minimum volume of stocks;
- defining a method and method of meeting needs;
- source of needs;
- calculation of average daily consumption of goods;
- definition of the supplier and conditions of work with him;
- the formation of terms and schedules for the delivery of goods (delivery date, date of shipment)
- the formation of various orders (order to the supplier, collection order, transfer order).
When using the extended option, the maintenance of stocks in the warehouse is carried out in accordance with the parameters for meeting needs:
- ways to meet needs;
- methods of meeting needs;
- parameters of maintaining the stock in accordance with the methods of ensuring needs;
- delivery times and schedules.
To maintain stocks in the warehouse with an expanded version, you can meet the needs in the following ways:
- purchase from a supplier;
- moving from one warehouse to another;
- collection / disassembly.
To determine the ways of meeting needs, an application solution tool is called “Ways of meeting needs,” the use of which allows you to determine the rule for generating orders. Taking into account the rule of placing orders, delivery dates and shipping dates are automatically calculated.
Using methods of providing needs in order to maintain stocks in a warehouse allows us to solve the main problem – to form needs for ordering goods at a time when the balance of goods in the warehouse is less than or equal to the minimum balance. When the stock of goods is reduced to a minimum quantity, the system will recommend the quantity necessary for replenishment to the maximum stock to order. To maintain stocks at the level of the minimum balance of goods in stock, various methods for meeting needs and the corresponding parameters for maintaining stocks are available.
Maintaining the stock (min-max) – allows you to maintain the stock level in accordance with the desired minimum or maximum stock. Information on the minimum and maximum stock is indicated manually. The minimum balance is indicated on the purchase date, and the maximum – for the period, is provided.
Maintaining stock (normal calculation) – allows you to maintain stocks in stock in accordance with the rate of daily consumption of goods. Information on the average consumption of goods is taken into account simultaneously with the calculation of the minimum and maximum stocks.
Maintaining stock (calculation by statistics) – allows you to maintain stocks in stock according to sales statistics. Sales statistics are taken into account when calculating average daily consumption of goods, maximum and minimum inventory.
The maximum and minimum balances, as well as the actual balances of goods in warehouses, are taken into account when calculating the quantity of goods that the system recommends to order to maintain stock.
The quantity of goods that must be ordered to maintain stock in the warehouse is calculated for all goods. At the same time, the system issues recommendations for ordering only to those goods whose inventory levels are less than or equal to the minimum balance (the “To order” checkbox in the workplace “Ordering according to needs”).
Securing current shipping orders
To ensure current shipment orders, routine operations automation services are provided:
- defining a way to meet needs;
- delivery schedule adjustments;
- control the quantity of goods needed to meet needs;
- identification of source of needs;
- control of the quantity of goods already ensured for the shipment order;
- selection of the mode for securing shipping orders;
- the formation of various orders.
Ongoing orders can be provided in accordance with the requirements of the requirements:
- The method of providing “Order by order” – allows you to provide only the quantity that is needed to close the demand for current orders for shipment. This method minimizes the need for working capital and the low likelihood of excess stocks.
- Method of meeting needs – allows you to meet needs on order in various ways (buying from a supplier, moving from one warehouse to another, production by a processor, collection).
Securing orders for shipment can be carried out in the following modes:
- due to inventories – when calculating the quantity of goods that is necessary to ensure shipment orders, the current stock balances and all expected goods receipts (for example, expected goods receipts to maintain stock) are taken into account
- regardless of the maintenance of stocks – when calculating the quantity of goods that is necessary to secure stocks, the current stock of goods in stock and the expected receipt of goods are not taken into account.
Meeting procurement needs
If there are special requirements for the timing of the needs (for example, a long delivery time), volumetric scheduling is applied. Volumetric scheduling – provides for the needs by placing orders to suppliers based on pre-formed procurement plans.
To meet the needs of the procurement plans, the workplace “Formation of orders for suppliers according to the plans” is provided, the use of which allows
- analyze the needs of the procurement plans and specify the quantity of goods needed to order from the supplier;
- determine the composition and volume of the order to the supplier;
- determine the supplier, the conditions for working with him (agreement with the supplier) and the composition, you need to provide;
- place orders for suppliers for the quantity of goods necessary to ensure procurement plans.
Various options are provided for procurement management:
- selection of suppliers of goods;
- various procurement terms;
- support for multiple schemes for receiving goods from the supplier;
- various options for placing orders to suppliers and monitoring their execution;
- adjustments and closing orders to suppliers;
- supplier price monitoring;
- delivery of goods;
- scheduling deliveries and payment schedules;
- revenue adjustments and returns to suppliers.
Registration of information from suppliers
Registration of primary documents received from the supplier (receipt invoice, price lists, etc.) basically requires an indication of the nomenclature. A situation is possible when the name of the goods in the supplier’s documents does not coincide with the name of the same goods registered in the information database. To solve this situation, it is possible to store information on the conformity of the supplier’s nomenclature with the nomenclature that is registered in the information database.
- supplier price lists are registered as part of an agreement with the supplier;
- it is possible to register prices in accordance with various conditions.
For each supplier, you can register the current prices (supplier price list):
Supplier prices will be registered only for those items that are compared with the item positions of the infobase.
You can download the supplier’s prices from the supplier’s price list published on the website using external decoration. You can also register competitor prices.
To register the terms of the procurement, an element of the applied solution is provided – the “Agreement on the conditions of procurement”, the use of which allows
- specify the supplier;
- determine the terms of payment (payment procedure, payment stages, use of contracts);
- indicate the delivery date of the goods – used to calculate the estimated delivery date;
- set the option of goods acceptance (statement of financial documents and registration of goods acceptance to the warehouse are divided)
- indicate the composition of the delivery of goods from the supplier, etc.
As part of the agreement with the supplier, a contract with the supplier can be drawn up.
The contract with the supplier is formed on the basis of the transaction data.
Options for receiving goods from suppliers
The operation of receiving goods from the supplier can be made out in various ways:
- execution of one-time deliveries without execution of an agreement with the supplier and without control of delivery times. The actual receipt of goods from the supplier is based on the data of the invoice;
- execution of deliveries according to several documents. The invoice is drawn up based on the results of the actual receipt of goods from the supplier. The actual acceptance of goods to the warehouse is carried out in accordance with the agreement of the supplier, if the order is placed behind him or the receipts;
- execution of deliveries on a regular basis in accordance with the prices and terms of delivery, which are determined in agreement with the supplier and can be specified in the order to the supplier. The actual acceptance of goods to the warehouse is carried out in accordance with the agreement of the supplier. Delivery documents (order, invoice) can be issued after the actual receipt of goods at the warehouse.
Place orders with suppliers
To display the preliminary agreement on the conditions and terms of delivery of goods purchased from the supplier, the procedure and terms of payment provides for the use of orders to suppliers. “Order to the supplier” is a tool that allows you to organize the procurement process and monitor both the fulfillment of the supplier’s product obligations and their own financial obligations.
Orders to suppliers can be generated automatically based on the calculation of needs for providing goods in accordance with the parameters of security (delivery time of goods from the supplier, average daily consumption, etc.).
Also, an order to the supplier can be entered on the basis of previously placed customer orders, agreement with the customer. When placing an order within the framework of the agreement, the basic procurement conditions (currency, supplier price type, payment parameters, use of contracts and other conditions) are automatically filled. Payment for goods is controlled by orders of suppliers in accordance with the payment date specified in the order to the supplier. In the order, you can specify the desired date of receipt of goods. Based on the analysis of the expected dates of delivery of goods, you can make a schedule for the supply of goods.
Supplier obligations are monitored using statuses and document states. Statuses for a document are assigned manually. Status – information about the order, which is calculated automatically, taking into account the information in the information database (status, payment, stock, etc.).
Arrangement of the supply of goods from the supplier
When placing goods from a supplier, various operations can be displayed:
- Purchasing goods from a supplier.
- Purchasing goods through an accountable person.
- Acceptance of goods for commission.
- Purchase of imported goods.
Operations of receipt of goods from the supplier are recorded by the document “Receipt of goods and services.” The delivery of goods can be arranged as part of an order to a supplier, several orders to suppliers, an agreement, or as a separate delivery of goods. You can register the receipt of goods at the warehouse on one invoice at once to several warehouses. For these purposes, in the tabular part of the procurement documents, the choice of compositions is available.
Payment for the supply of goods can be made within the framework of a contract, a specific order to the supplier, according to a specific receipt document:
- it is possible to set off an advance transferred to the supplier;
- Payment can be transferred from one order to a supplier to another.
If the order scheme is used at the warehouse, the received ones are credited to the warehouse only after the receipt of the goods receipt warrant.
It is possible at the time of receipt of goods to fix the discrepancy between the actually accepted goods and the goods listed in the primary supporting documents.
After fixing disagreements, shortcomings that have arisen can be attributed to mutual settlements with a third-party organization or to other expenses. Surplus goods generated can be attributed to other income.
A detailed operational accounting of goods in warehouses has been implemented, full control of stocks of goods at the enterprise is ensured.
Applied solution allows
- manage stock balances in various units of measure in multiple warehouses;
- keep separate records of their own goods received and transferred for the sale of goods;
- to detail the location of goods in the warehouse by storage location, allows you to optimize the collection of goods in the warehouse;
- take into account the series of goods (serial numbers, expiration dates, etc.);
- set arbitrary characteristics of the goods (color, size, others);
- take into account the tax code (UKT FEA code, FEA code, sign of imported goods) and the customs declaration number;
- execute the operations of collecting / disassembling goods;
- reserve products.
The organization of the warehouse economy can be different, the structure can be either simple or quite hierarchically complex. Warehouses or storage places can be both on the territory of the enterprise, and located remotely.
Information on stocks can be entered into the information system with a high degree of detail: up to the level of product characteristics (color, size, dimensions …), up to the level of serial numbers and expiration dates of goods.
To accelerate the processes of receipt, shipment and inventory of goods in warehouses, you can use various types of commercial equipment: barcode scanners, data collection terminals.
The program implements a stock order accounting scheme. It can be independently enabled for shipping and receipt operations. Warehouse orders are issued on the basis of order documents, which can be an order or delivery notes. A record of received but not fulfilled requirements is kept.
The technology of the warehouse can be built entirely “from electronic orders.”
The program implements targeted storage of goods, that is: maintaining the remnants of goods by storage location (cells, shelves, shelving), and packaging of goods. In the case of address storage, it is possible both to place information in the cells when it is indicated only in which cells the goods can in principle be located, as well as control the balance of the cells when accurate records are kept of the quantity of goods in each cell.
When using the control of residues in warehouse cells: the system allows you to manage the layout of goods at the places of storage upon receipt, compilation from places of storage, shipment, movement and unpacking of goods. Algorithms embedded in the system automatically select the optimal storage locations for placing goods. For goods that are stored and shipped in packages of various sizes, it is possible to automatically unpack tasks in the event of a shortage of smaller packages. At any time, you can control the process of assembling goods in a warehouse in accordance with issued “electronic” orders or the process of placing goods has been received.
The system supports a multi-step process of inventory of goods, which includes the formation of orders for inventory, the issuance of orders for the transfer of balances in storage, separate reflection of surpluses and shortages in operational and financial accounting.
To reflect receipt operations, a simplified workflow scheme can be used, as well as detailed accounting using an order scheme and address structure. The process of receipt of goods to the targeted composition can be represented in the form of the following scheme:
- Acceptance of goods is made on the basis of previously issued orders: order to the supplier, receipt of goods, return from the client. An agreement with a client may also be used as an order.
- Receipt orders are executed, and the goods arrive in the acceptance zone.
- In the reception area, the acceptance of goods is checked according to the order.
- On receipt orders, placement tasks are generated and printed.
- The goods are placed in the warehouse in the necessary cells.
To increase the efficiency of work, the program provides for a workplace for receiving goods.
Shipment of goods from the warehouse
Shipment orders have sales documents. Behind them, account orders are automatically generated. If the composition is divided into premises, then expense orders for each room are automatically generated depending on the availability of goods in the room. According to expenditure orders, tasks for the selection of goods are automatically generated. If necessary, a task for repacking goods can be formed.
Goods are moved to the shipping area. The data in the account order is automatically adjusted according to the actually collected goods. Checks the correct composition of the selected goods by order.
Goods are shipped to customer. To increase the efficiency of work on the collection of goods provides for the workplace of the storekeeper for the shipment of goods. Inventory of goods In practice, the inventory process in the warehouse is lengthy, therefore it is executed in the program as part of the inventory order.
The program provides the ability to list goods in cells without stopping sales. Storage cells are blocked at the time of allocation. After recounting the goods, surpluses and shortages of goods are recorded. Based on these data, the possibility of offsetting the reassortment of goods is analyzed. Another movement of goods
The program provides for processing, which allows you to distribute the surplus and shortfalls of the organizations taking into account the balances of specific organizations and generate writing-off and capitalization documents. The program implements functionality for the design and execution of transfers between warehouses, the release of goods for domestic needs, collection / disassembly operations. Data on planned internal movements is used in calculating the required stocks of goods.
The program allows you to take into account products in the context of series and expiration dates. Series and expiration dates is a section (analytics) of inventory accounting, can be noted at the time of receipt and shipment of goods. Goods with series and expiration dates can participate in the internal turnover of the organization. For each type of item, you can configure your own policy for accounting for series of goods. For products, you can keep track of the shelf life of goods. For example, when goods are received, the “Products” type indicates the shelf life. When goods with different expiration dates are shipped, goods are automatically written off in accordance with the established series accounting policy according to the FEFO principle. The program will offer to write off deeds of goods in which expiration dates will soon end (first expire first out).
Information on products with an expiration date can be found in the corresponding report.
The program allows you to organize the accounting of the remains of a series of goods. A series for different products can be various entities: cable reels, fabric rolls, linoleum, paint production lots, series of microcircuits, and the like. For example: cable products arrive at the warehouse. For it, the serial numbers of the reels on which the cable is wound, and the number of cables in meters for each reel are indicated. When making a shipment, the manager, depending on how many meters of cable the client needs, determines the numbers of those bobbins that can be shipped to the client. Accounting is also provided for specific serial numbers of goods. You can specify serial numbers when shipping goods to the customer. Using the report “Movement of series of goods” you can get information about when the series was registered (serial number, series,
Warehouse worker mobile workstation
Storekeepers can work with the program mobilely, using a specialized data collection terminal and the program module “Mobile storekeeper workplace.” There is support for the main screen sizes of data collection terminals: 320×240, 240×320, and 320×320.
The mobile workplace of a warehouse employee can be used in a warehouse (premises) with address storage of goods. When a task for selection, placement of goods, recounting of goods is created for a warehouse employee, the task appears in the list on the screen of the mobile workplace. In the process of completing the task, the program sequentially indicates what action should be performed – scan the cell number, scan the product in the cell, scan the series of goods. Thus, consistent execution of all operations is ensured. It is possible to set up a user-friendly scan order. For convenience, the device can be controlled not only using the touch screen, but also with hot keys, information about which the storekeeper sees all the time on the screen. A color display is also used for clarity and speed. Error handling is provided. For example, manually entering a barcode if it is impossible to scan it.
Delivery of goods
The program allows you to automate the process of delivery of goods to customers, as well as the process of delivery of goods when moving goods between warehouses. Delivery of goods can be carried out by our own transport or using external
Cash flow planning
The program provides the possibility of planning, recording receipts and payments of cash and non-cash funds.
Summarized data on cash flow planning are presented in the form of a payment calendar.
The receipt of funds is planned taking into account information about the planned payment of customer orders. When planning the receipt of funds, other cash receipts (for example, the provision of loans) are also taken into account.
Cash expenses are planned on the basis of pre-executed and approved applications for spending money. When planning, control of spending limits can be used. Can control the flow of funds in accordance with previously issued applications for spending funds.
Acquiring is supported: the program provides the ability to account for receipts and refunds of funds received using bank plastic cards of various payment systems.
Determination of financial result
Cost accounting is carried out in the context of organizations, which allows to increase compatibility with accounting. It is possible to choose an accounting policy for accounting for the cost of stock balances in the context of batches (receipt documents), as well as writing off batches of goods that are retired according to the FIFO method. Three methods for calculating inventory costs are supported:
- Monthly average.
- FIFO (weighted score).
- FIFO (variable score).
Accounting for the cost of goods by tax purposes of goods is supported.
Cost accounting is supported. Work in the program is accounted for similarly to goods, but they are not stored in the warehouse, but are registered with the unit, made or purchased.
Accounting for financial results (profit, loss) is carried out in parallel for the enterprise as a whole, which allows you to determine the financial result of the enterprise as a whole, as well as in the context of the activities of the enterprise.
The composition of directions can be determined very flexibly, for example, directions can correspond to points of sale (for retail enterprises), assortment (for distributors), projects and the like. A description of arbitrary rules for the distribution of cost and revenue from sales to areas of activity based on sales analytics is supported.
Registration and accounting of other expenses is carried out in the context of cost items and objects of additional analytics, due to the cost item. Additional analytics can be configured in user mode. For example, additional costs for the purchase or sale may be attributed to the corresponding order, storage costs – to the warehouse and so on. This allows, on the one hand, to analyze the cost structure in detail, on the other hand, to correlate expenses with revenue for the same analytic object. Other distribution costs may be included in the cost of inventory or, as set forth in the rules, written off directly to the lines of activity, they can be accounted for as expenses of past and future periods.
The financial result is determined by comparing the costs with the income received.
The program implements a full outline of accounting for financial results, which includes such sections:
- Accounting for revenue and cost of sales.
- Accounting for income and expenses.
- The distribution of costs on the cost of goods.
- Distribution of income and expenses for activities.
- Accounting for financial results.
- Analysis of income, expenses and financial results.
Monitoring and analysis of the enterprise
The Management Balance report makes it possible to control the financial condition of an enterprise in the context of analytics – articles of assets and liabilities in the whole enterprise and with analytics in the context of organizations and divisions.
The application solution allows you to configure the “dashboard” of the head, displaying various indicators of the enterprise’s activity on it. The composition of indicators, the algorithms for their formation, the presentation form can be flexibly configured.
Accounting for loans and deposits
The program includes accounting for loans, deposits and loans. The functionality of the program allows
- maintain the terms of loan, credit and deposit agreements;
- maintain schedules of actual payments and charges;
- plan cash flow on loans and deposits in the payment calendar;
- conduct a plan-factual analysis of payments.
The application solution keeps records of VAT, excise tax on retail sales and the Single tax. The VAT accounting subsystem is intended for the issuance of tax documents. Automatic accrual of tax liabilities and credit is provided. The following points of tax liability and credit are supported:
- By the first event.
- By payment.
- By shipment.
When documents for the delivery of goods, works, services and other assets are written out, the nomenclature of the supply is recorded in the VAT accounting subsystem. An automated tax invoice is provided taking into account the amount of accrued tax liabilities and the nomenclature of supplies. To manually start the automatic generation and verification of the issued tax invoices, a special workstation has been implemented.
The compliance of the nomenclature of the delivery documents and tax invoices is controlled. In case of discrepancies (execution of a sales document on an advance payment received, change of a previously issued sales document) in an automated mode, tax invoices may be changed or Appendix 2 (Adjustment calculations) may be written to them.
Manual issuance of tax documents is also possible.
When documents of receipt are fixed, the nomenclature of the delivery is also recorded. A special workplace is provided for the person responsible for the registration of incoming tax documents. Upon receipt of an incoming document, information about it is recorded in the information base. Based on these deliveries, basic information about the tax document is automatically filled in, including its commodity part in the context of VAT rates. It is possible to automatically download from the FREDO Report.
For the purposes of extracting tax documents, accounting for goods is provided in the context of UKT foreign trade codes. Optionally, it is also possible to record imported goods in the context of GTE numbers.
The single tax accounting subsystem is designed to record the income and expenses of a single tax payer.
The income of the single tax payer, as well as the expenses of the single tax payer and VAT are accrued upon registration of incoming and outgoing payment documents (receipt and write-off of non-cash and cash funds). Income and expenses are classified according to the articles that correspond to the articles of the Income Book (Income and Expense Book) of the single tax payer.
The Book of income, the Book of income and expenses of the single tax payer are formed. The list of excisable goods is determined according to the articles of the Excise Tax Declaration. The report “Retail sales of excisable goods” is generated, containing information to fill out the Declaration.
Integration with the FREDO DocMan electronic document management module has been implemented; uploading and loading of invoices for payment and invoices is supported.
The application solutions “BAS Trade Management” and “BAS Accounting” can be used to work in a joint mode.
The simultaneous use of two applications provides:
- Improving the efficiency of trading company management.
- Consolidation of management and accounting data.
- The presence in the information base “BAS Trade Management” of all the data necessary to manage a trading company.
- The presence in the information base “BAS Accounting” of all the data necessary for regulated accounting and reporting.
- The ability of employees to work in their usual environment:
- accountants work in the information base “BAS Accounting”;
- managers work in the BAS Trade Management information base.
Data exchange between information databases of applied solutions is carried out at the level of documents and reference information.
Documents and reference information can be created in the information base of the BAS Trade Management program and migrated to the information base of the BAS Accounting program. During the transfer of documents from “BAS Trade Management” to “BAS Accounting”, information reflected only in operational accounting (for example, information on a warrant for goods) is not transferred, but information necessary for the correct display of documents in accounting and tax accounting is automatically added ( accounts for the accounting of goods, accounts for accounting for settlements with counterparties, etc.). Reverse migration of documents and directories is also possible. For example, information on payments is entered into the information database “BAS Accounting”, and this information migrates to the information database “BAS Trade Management”.
From “BAS Accounting” to “BAS Trade Management” documents related to cash and non-cash cash flow operations (cash receipt order, cash register order, bank documents, etc.), as well as regulatory and reference information are uploaded.
For more information, the acquisition and implementation of BAS Trade Management, please contact members of the All-Ukrainian public organization Union of Business Automators (SAB). Members of the union are also ready to conduct individual demonstrations, training, and complete a full project for the implementation of the system.
You can switch to “BAS Trade Management” from the programs of the 1C: Enterprise line on the terms of an upgrade and on the terms of a preferential upgrade. For more information, please contact SAB members.
Support for users of the software product is carried out in accordance with the rules for the provision of the ITS “Consultation Line” service. Support is provided if there is a valid Information Technology Support (ITS) agreement. For more information, please contact SAB members.